4. april 2013

Danish Dream Cake (picture heavy post)

I don't know about you, but I am definitely one of those people with a 'cakey'-tooth. I would pick cake over crisps and sweets any day and when I'm having it one slice is simply not enough to satisfy me. You may call me the cake-monster if you wish.

The other day I had a big craving and lots of free time in the morning so I put on my special apron and got crack-a-lacking in the kitchen.
I have tried to google the name of this cake in English but I could not find anything and I've actually only ever seen it in the Danish kitchen and we call it Dream Cake. Sounds dreamy huh? Well I think it is, it's probably one of my favourite cakes ever.

It is very simple to make, it requires just 6 basic ingredients for the cake, 3 for the topping and it only takes 25-30 minutes to cake in the oven.
I snapped lots of pictures during (so glad that that's considered normal in this blogging-community) and picked of some of them to show the process :)

If anyone would like a recipe I'd be happy to post it, but I haven't put it on here right now as it would take me a little time to translate it and - I might as well be honest - I am in a pretty lazy mood ;)





2 kommentarer:

  1. It looks wonderful doll, I love cakes and cookies and all of those sweet things!! I eat too much sometimes ;) This looks perfect xx

    SvarSlet
  2. I love baking so much and i love when I see a full photo story of how to make it! You clearly have a baking talent.

    Oh ps I just found your blog and I really love it. XX

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!