25. oktober 2012

Cosiness

(I reblogged this gif on tumblr, check out my tumblr here; it's very cosy!)

Imagine this; it's a cold day outside, you're sat in your favourite corner of the sofa right infront of the crackling warm fireplace, feet up, you're wearing the knitted socks your grandma gave you last Christmas, comfy pajamas pants and the softest jumper you own; you've got a cup of hot chocolate in your hands and your plans for that day is just to sit there and enjoy the cosiness with an exciting book, a good friend or a sweet film while the wind's blowing gently outside.

That is basically what I would call a perfect day. Throw in a delicious meal and my little dog and I'd be set ;)

Most blogs already covered this topic in the beginning of the month but I haven't said it outloud here on the blog before and I can't hold it in any longer; I love Autumn. Autumn and Winter are my favourite times of the year; filled with cuddly cosy jumpers, hot drinks, knitted scarves, mittens, orange and red leaves, soup, chocolate, long walks in the forest, smoke coming up from the chimneys, cookies, lots of more days where it's 'okay' to stay in and get cosy infront of the tv (though I do this all year 'around...). It's just such a cosy time and cosy is in my core! I live for cosiness :) (Feel like standing on top of a roof a yelling it outloud)

Are you at all into Autumn and Winter, or do you live solely for the sunny days and green grass between your toes?

ps. the autumn season is even better here in England!
pps. i have no idea why i just wrote this post
ppps. this is the first time i've had to 'ps' three times!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for at læse med!