26. oktober 2012

A letter to my dog

 (4 month old photo)

Dear Smuth,

Sorry I'm not a home right now.
I wish you could understand where I was and that I'm coming back.
I miss your kisses every morning, every afternoon and every evening.
I miss our nightly cuddles when we ran into each other in the living room each night.
I miss your cute little snorring when you're fast asleep and I miss how you always snuggle yourself close into me when I'm watching a film.
I miss giving you a treat only to see you run fast away with it.
I miss hearing your small paws scratch eagerly on my bedroom door when you wanted my company and mum's wasn't enough.
I miss taking you for a walk & how we run the last few meters home - you're always faster than me.
I miss how you put your ears down and wiggle with your tale while holding a toy in your mouth 'cause you're so happy.
I miss watching you sleep.
I miss you always interrupting me when I'm doing exercise on the floor, just so you can have a kiss.
I miss the way you turn your head to each side when you understand something.
I miss how curious you always are.
I miss you a lot.
I miss taking photos of you and how you love being in front of the camera.
I miss teasing you back all though you always run to mum and I get the blame.
I miss the way you look at me when you want to play ball.
I miss having you wake you up gently if you're having a bad dream. 
I miss how excited you get when we're taking you for a drive.
I miss how you always know when something is wrong.
I miss how you're satisfied with watching me and mum roll the ball now that you've gotten older.
I miss you.
I really just miss you a lot everyday.

Love,
Nanna

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh lovely, this is a beautiful post. Sounds like he's an amazing dog! When do you get to see him next? :) Sending you lots of love and a Teddy kiss in the meantime! xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not untill January I'm afraid. But I've got you and Teddy to keep me company, so thanks so much Rosie x

      Slet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!