10. oktober 2012

Everyone meet Molly


Christine was mocking me earlier as I was telling her how I couldn't decide on a name for this handbag. She laughed at me and said that she's never met anyone who name their things but surely I can not be the only one who does this??!? It's not as if I name every single item I own; it's just my two handbags(Molly & Lily), phone(Charlie), ipod(Frankie) and computer(Helmuth). The things that matter a great deal in my everyday life. If you can't relate I bet you're trying to diagnose me with some psychological explanation as to my need to name dead things but let me just stop you already 'cause I can assure you I am not mental(well everyone's a little mental arn't they).

What I really wanted to say, before Christine put something different in my mind, is that this is a new bag that I recently bought. It's from Primark and I really wish I could tell you the price as well but I simply cannot remember it.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to handbags. There's just not many out there who's right for me. I love most bags but I've always had a hard time finding one that feels appropiate for me. I've been looking for a kind of vintage brown clean looking bag for a while now and just as I was beginning to let it go I found this beauty in Primark. I absolutely love it and can see myself using it until it breaks.

Do you ever name your handbag, computer ect? And are you just as picky as I am or have you just got tons of bags at home? :)

1 kommentar:

  1. That is gorgeous!
    I've named my telly and remote and my computer as well!

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!