25. november 2012

You had me at "hello" but lost me at "I don't like Harry Potter"


When you first get into it there's really no stopping is there?
Ever since my trip to the Harry Potter studios last Monday I've been completely and utterly infatuated with the book series. Again. It is so weird how my mum used to read the first ones to me when I was 7 years old, and now, 12 years later, I'm still reading them. 

I like how comforting they are to me.
I like how I'm always pleasently surprised by Jo's writing; she works magic with those words.
I love how I still can't put them down even though I've read them mutiple times and very well know that Snape doesn't want to steal the stone for Voldemort and that Hermione and Ron have sent Harry letters it's just Dobby who's preventing them from arriving. 
 I especially love how they make me go back to things I've always liked but somehow somewhere during life lost. I have started looking into a carreer in movie editing again fx. That's something I have always wanted to do. Actually don't quite know why I've settled with becoming a multimedia graphic designer. I really want to write my own book someday as well which is one more thing I've always wanted to do but somehow lost the motivation. 

Anyways, this is what I spend a lot of my time on lately. On the way to work, on the way home from work, before I go to sleep, when I wake up in the morning on a day off...





1 kommentar:

  1. I love those books, they're wonderful and so good reading over and over. I hope you keep enjoying them doll. Have a grand week :) xx

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!