28. januar 2013

My changeable corner

My room is rather small so there's not enough space to move my furniture around as much as I would like, but I do have this little corner at the end of my bed by my dressing table that I like to change once in a while. It keeps things fresh and stimulates my mind in a weird but satisfying way.

This is what it looked earlier as I changed the picture on the wall, wrapped my tin box in white paper and brought out some old things. I've already changed a few things compared to what you see on the photo. I'd like to show you guys what it looks like after I finished, but it's completely dark outside and I personally prefer pictures taken in the daylight. Might get out my camera out tomorrow and snap a quick picture instead of using by iphone if I'm not too lazy.

Decorating is one of my absolutely favourite things in the world. Whenever I get started on re-decorating it's quite hard for me to stop again. The thought of having my own house/flat to fully decorate one day is giving me the butterflies!

Do you like to change things up a bit once in a while, or is your room permanent done once it's furnished and decorated? x




2 kommentarer:

  1. It looks so cosy! I'm constantly changing things in my room. xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Katte! I know, I really like your room, especially the big world map you have :)

      Slet

Tak for at læse med!