16. februar 2013

How to cheat in cupcake-making

I thought I'd share these adorable little cupcakes I just made this morning. I usually quite enjoy baking things from scratch but when a cheap (£1!!) and cute offer like this catches my eye it'd be foolish not to go ahead and try it out. 

All I had to do was add water, oil and butter into two seperate premade flour blends, whip it up, 15 minutes at 180° and voila! Piece of cake. Litterally.
 You get 25 tiny cupcakes and they're so cute you just wanna eat them!  ;)

These are made as a little treat to snack on while coffee is served, at least that's what we'll be using them for tonight when we're having guests over. My mum is preparing a three course meal, she's making the entire house smell like heaven, and I'm secretly tasting everything while she's not looking (shh), and it tastes delicious. I'll see if I can get some pictures of it tonight, you just gotta see it!

1 kommentar:

  1. I love cupcakes, they are wonderful :)) These look super. I hope you get to feeling better doll, it's never nice to feel unwell. I send you lots of love & hugs XXX

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!