1. februar 2013

New clean and simple layout

Photo by AmyJanelle
I solemnly swear that I will not change this layout for at least 6 months.
You have probably noticed a change in my layout/design (never know what to say) more than a few times since you've started following me which is due to my complete recklessness when it's comes to design. I always want to change something and can never seem to be fully satisfied with whatever I choose. One of my goals this year (I refuse to call them new years resolutions, it'll jinx it) was to be more perseverant in general. So I might as well start somewhere small.

After a lot of thinking I came to the conclusion that what I really wanted was a very simple layout because they are far more neutral and therefore harder to get tired of. I rather like what I've put together this time though it's not very personal. I'll let the pictures in my posts speak for themselves instead of letting the layout take all the attention.
It makes me happy to look at :)

So there you have it. A new layout and a promise to not change it for at least 6 months.


Mischief managed.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I do exactly the same thing.. Although I do think I have found something that I might settle on for a while now!! Your design looks lovely, really clean and professional.. love it!!
    xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nicola!
      Oh really, I'll go and ccheck out your blog now :)

      Slet
  2. p.s just been checking out Give and Make-up, looks like a completely amazing charity. I am definetely going to send off some of the bits I don't use!

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!