27. januar 2013

Life is currently.... jumbled


I am so confused and indecisive these days! How's that for an intense start to the post. 
It seems that all serious life-questions and decisions are thrown at me at the moment and it also seems that I'm much more of a 'let's put our feet up, have some good food and enjoy our family and friends' person than a 'let's go do this, I want to see results as quickly as possible!' kind of type. 

I've been sitting day and night searching for the right kind of education that suits me but there hasn't been many that's ticked my box. The few I do find quite interesting either has A) an expiered filing date or B) too high standards which I can't live up to. So my life is currently one big question of "What do I want to do with my life? *sigh*. Sadly, I cannot teach at Hogwarts and I cannot live in a hobbit hole with a bunch of hobbit kids(though that would literally be everything I wanted), so I have had to dig deeper and after many hours week after week I did very much manage to find what I'd love to do professionally. I have some ideas and plans on how to get on from here and I would very much like to tell you all about them when I've actually put them into action...

While I'm doing my best to cope with my current jumbling life I've been taking extra joy in my dog, Smuth. The older I get the more I appreciate people and things, and this little boy up there in the photo's has always had a massive place in my heart, but as the days goes by, he's really nearly taken up the whole thing! 
He's actually sat beside me at the moment, begging to be played with, so I'll be off now. It was really nice having a bit of a ramble here on the blog. I tend to forget how feeing it is writing random posts, which I musn't forget again.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, have a good night's of sleep and have a great Monday tomorrow

ps. I realize this post is once again written in English. I change my mind all the time, I realize. 
It's just that somehow I find it liberating to write in English instead of Danish. Did you know that I actually do most of my thinking in English as well? It's really not normal at all.


1 kommentar:

  1. It's ok to be still trying to figure out what you want to do in life. Not a lot of people know, it can be difficult. I didn't know until I was much older & even then I still like doing other things. But, you just need to go where you are happy and then you will find your way!! I hope you had a great weekend xx

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!