7. marts 2014

Spring fashion wishes - mint&berry

I can't count how many hours I've spent on mentally shopping thousands of pastel dresses, tops and trousers. It's no secret that pastel is in this Spring (isn't it always though?) and I couldn't be happier. I'm a lover of soft cuddly colors, I pretty much dream in pastel and wish to decorate my future home in those delicate beautiful colors.
But for now I am quite content in just wearing them myself. So as I said, I've been mentally shopping  and mentally wearing. I haven't quite reached  the point of actually physically wearing them yet but I have made a promise to myself that I will own a closet full of dots and pastel colors some day.

The other day while having a little look on Zalando.com I spotted this brand called Mint&Berry and fell in love with so many of their pieces. Like their name, they have an awful lot of mint colored things at the moment and I'm loving them all.

Here are some of the pieces I fancy and plan on purchasing as soon as possible.

1. dress - 2. 2x top - 3. top - 4. midi skirt - 5. collar dress - 6. shorts

Don't you think they look all flowey and ready to wear for summer/spring?
I know they make my all excited just by looking at them!

1 kommentar:

  1. These are gorgeous doll...I am so happy spring is on it's way...seems like a long time waiting!! These are perfect choices, I will take all the dresses ;D I hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!