9. november 2012

I appreciate my readers so much

Lovely chummy readers, a hearty thank you from me to you.
I cannot describe how touched I am by those of you who commented on my last post. Thank you so much. I honestly never thought anyone truly read these pointless words of mine.
Cheers for being wonderful to me, for actually putting energy and taking the time to care for a person you haven't even met.

It feels a bit silly to make a whole post just to say thank you, but you must know that it touched my heart :)
I have been very happy today thanks to all of you.
Have a lovely Friday evening, and enjoy the heck outta Saturday and Sunday (cause I'll be working...)

♥ Anon, Charlotte, Nina, Collette, Kizzy, Rhiannon, Sofie.

xx

ps. photos are of Christmas decorations in the house. tis nearly the greatest time of year!


1 kommentar:

Tak for at læse med!