6. februar 2013

10 things that have made me happy ♥

Adore this sign I found while visiting a tea shop with my best friend! Such truth :-)
1. Having a late night bed-talk with my mum and grandma. It was so lovely, all three of us in the same bedroom just having a chat about everything and nothing. So lovely, it made me very happy.

2. Feeling completely free while driving my car blasting One Direction. It's the best.

3. My morning routine; wake up, cuddle Smuth, put on slippers, bring duvet into living room, watch Smuth steal all of the duvet and sofa space (amazing how much a small dog can fill), make breakfast, eat breakfast while reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

4. Last Friday when you could actually smell Spring in the air :)

5. Baking and decorating cupcakes for my family. Love being creative!

6. Spending a full day with one of my best friends. Lots of eating, driving, film-watching, tea and crazy dancing.

7. Re-reading my post about my visit to the Harry Potter Studios. It was utterly amazing and I'm so glad I wrote about it and took pictures (all though my camera died so I missed the best part at the end :( )

8. Getting a phone call from my sis (who's currently spending two weeks in Thailand with our dad, stepmom and stepsisters) telling me she misses me and wishes I was there ♥ It's nice to be missed.

9. Doing exercise in the evening with mum and ending it with serveral high fives every time.

10. Eating lots and lots of melon - it's my absolute favourite food/fruit in the world and I can't imagine ever getting tired of it. My favourites are canary or cantaloupe ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Precious, it's great to stop and think of things we should feel happy about :) Hope you have a marvellous day doll x

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!