8. februar 2013

Mornin' & afternoon joys


Today I've been;

reading Erica's and Rosie's blog - two lovely lovely girls and their blogs makes me happy :)

watching Radio - a movie based on a true story. Very inspiring, very heart-warming.read plot here.

listening to "Life's for the Living" by Passenger - amazing artist, he's in Copenhagen today and I'm terribly sad I can't go. Saw him last year and it was bliss. Amazing voice, listen here.

eating leftovers from yesterday and lots of carrot and red peper.

looking at airplane tickets and London hotels. Want to take mum to London as soon as I can. A real girls trip in my favourite city.

napping with this little darling in the pictures above. Cuddling and snoring, I believe that is the life :) 

drinking hot berry lemonade. Honestly try it! Promise it's not bad ;)


1 kommentar:

Tak for at læse med!